Re: [widgets] P&C simplifying some rules (editorial)

From: Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 10:22:26 +0000
Cc: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr
On 6 Jan 2010, at 08:56, Cyril Concolato wrote:

> [snip] 1 fails because we don't implement SNIFF. I don't know if we
> will. [snip]

Actually you don't need to implement SNIFF to pass that particular
test, as it only requires you do the extension-processing part of the
algorithm.

See, e.g.:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wookie/trunk/src/org/apache/wookie/util/ContentTypeUtils.java

As you can see we've put a TODO for SNIFF but the code as it stands
passes the test fine.