RE: [IndexDB] Collation Algorithm?

From: Pablo Castro <Pablo.Castro@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:00:30 +0000
To: Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rogers@gmail.com>, Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>

We've touched on this in the past but haven't closed on a plan. I agree that this needs to be specified. I suspect that this will mean we'll have to take a collation name at some level (database, index) if we want to allow apps to get proper order for strings for different languages.

I filed a bug to make sure we track this.

-pablo