[IndexDB] Collation Algorithm?

From: Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rogers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:42:29 -0700
To: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
One of the things I noticed that seems to be missing from the IndexDB
specification is the collation algorithm used for sorting the index

There are lots of collation differences between databases, if left
unspecified I'm afraid this would negatively affect interoperability
between IndexDB implementations.

CouchDB has a good collation specification for rich keys (any JSON
type) and defers to the Unicode Collation Algorithm once it hits
string comparisons. This might be a good starting point.