Re: HTML5 File

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:44:00 +0200
Cc: Cristiano Sumariva <sumariva@gmail.com>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, public-webapps@w3.org
To: ifette@google.com
On Jun 4, 2010, at 18:16 , Ian Fette (イアンフェッティ) wrote:
> I recall pushing strongly to correct that at TPAC in san jose. I don't think it's purely "historical".

Well, it's historical in the sense that that is the agreement that we reached when the discussion was last on the table (which was months before the Santa Clara meeting). It doesn't mean that it can't be reopened — I'm just trying to provide sufficient context that it can be handled sanely.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/