Re: Reminder: Seeking comments on LCWDs of Server-events, Web Storage, Web Workers; deadline 30-June-2010

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Hixie - would you please provide a short status and plan for these docs?
>
> 1. Server-Sent Events
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-eventsource-20091222/
>
> 2. Web Storage
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-webstorage-20091222/
>
> 3. Web Workers
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-workers-20091222/

I hope to have CR drafts for the above specifications ready in July,
assuming no further feedback is received. If further feedback is received,
it may take a bit longer. Subsequently, I expect to receive implementation
feedback resulting in changes over the next few years, in conjunction with
the creation of thorough test suites for these drafts, culminating in a PR
in a decade or so once two bug-free widely-available non-experimental
implementations of each draft exist (as determined by the test suites).

HTH,