Re: JS crypto?

From: Vivek Khurana <hiddenharmony@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 21:48:20 +0530
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Marcin Hanclik
<Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com> wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
>
> This seems to be the current related standardization effort:
> http://bondidev.omtp.org/1.5/crypto.html
> =
> http://bondi01.obe.access-company.com/1_5_5602_145/crypto.html

 I think the OP request is much larger than this. Bondi is restricted
to widgets and mobile browsers, while having crypto support built into
the browser has several advantages for web applications in general.
 If we plan to take this up, I can provide couple of use cases to support this.

regards
Vivek