Re: [IndexedDB] Granting storage quotas

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:07:49 -0700
To: Michael Nordman <michaeln@google.com>
Cc: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Michael Nordman <michaeln@google.com> wrote:
> Sounds like we agree on there being a distinction between two levels of
> persistence with one being more permanent than the other. Great, provided
> we have that agreement we can craft interfaces that allow callers to make
> the distinction!

Well, I wouldn't say that we have committed one way or another. The
main thing we want to do at mozilla is experimenting with different
UIs and see if we can make something good.

I'm fine with making changes to the specs, as long as we're fine with
making further edits down the road should it be needed.

/ Jonas