[UMP] Request for Last Call

From: Tyler Close <tyler.close@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:12:33 -0700
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
I've uploaded a new draft of the Uniform Messaging Policy to:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/UMP/

This version adopts the same redirect handling specified by CORS. With
this change I believe there are no outstanding issues with UMP.

The latest version also includes clarifications on the use of HTTP
caching in uniform requests, as well as the prohibition of client
authenticated connections for uniform requests. Both of these changes
reflect clarifications discussed on the list.

I believe the current editor's draft of UMP reflects all feedback