Re: Length of LC comment period [Was: Ready for LC on the various drafts I edit]

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> If we already have multiple implementations of a spec, I think the
> spirit of the Recommendation track process suggests a shorter LC period
> (say 2 months given the time of the year) and then (assuming no
> substantive comments) moving the spec to Candidate.

I don't realistically think I'd have time to address the likely volume of
comments in two months, since I am also dealing with HTML5's last call
comments in the WHATWG and will likely be starting work on some more
specifications in January.