Re: [WARP4U] WARP with UPnP, was: RE: [widgets] Draft Minutes for 19 November 2009 Voice Conference

Hi Marcin,

On Nov 20, 2009, at 18:12 , Marcin Hanclik wrote:
> As discussed on the yesterday's call, I committed to CVS the WARP spec with the section about local network (required for UPnP use cases) at:
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-access-upnp/

What we discussed on the call was actually creating this as a delta specification that would add a way of expressing that access to the local network is requested. I don't think that it's a good idea to copy the rest of the WARP spec since any edit will bring it out of sync. It's also confusing in that it gives the impression that this document defines WARP, or that simply adding a "local" keyword is enough to make it work. Can you please update this to just be a delta?

Thanks,

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/