Re: TPAC agenda - APIs

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 00:38:55 -0700
To: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Cc: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 4:09 AM, Charles McCathieNevile
<chaals@opera.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> there is a proposed timeline at
> http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2009APIs#Agenda_Items
>
> Please have a look, and if you think your input is important for any session
> but you will be in a different session, or only participating remotely,
> please let us know ASAP so we can attempt to make necessary arrangements
> (dial-up might be hard, but we can move the sessions that are not joint
> sessions).
>
> Note that some sessions have fairly small things in them. It would be nice
> to have some more free time, although we will probably manage to soak it up
> with discussion of other issues.

Regarding the joint session with DAP; The filesystem spec seems... how
should I say this politely.. to be lacking details. In fact, I can't
find a single thing it defines. Normatively or informatively. :)

Is it expected to get some more meat on its bones before the meeting?

I'll also note that it seems to be lacking any requirements regarding security.

/ Jonas