New Progress events draft: 1.32

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 02:10:53 +0200
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I committed a new draft[1] which incorporates my proposals for resolving
ISSUE-105 (adding loadedItems and totalItems and trying to explain what
happens when they are there. It also notes, but doesn't yet provide any
solution for ISSUE-107 - I will think about it tomorrow.

The changelog says that it is the intended basis for the LCWD but that's
not true, at least until I find a resolution for 107...

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/progress/Progress.html?rev=1.32

cheers

Chaals