CfC: to publish the FPWD of the Web Simple Database API spec; deadline 25 September

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:25:59 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish the First Public
Working Draft (FPWD) of the Web Simple Database API spec:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebSimpleDatabase/

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is September 25.

-Regards, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: