CfC: to publish the FPWD of the Web Simple Database API spec; deadline 25 September

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish the First Public
Working Draft (FPWD) of the Web Simple Database API spec:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebSimpleDatabase/

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is September 25.

-Regards, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: