Re: Request to publish WebSimpleDatabase as FPWD

On Sep 17, 2009, at 7:47 PM, ext Nikunj R. Mehta wrote:

> This is a request to publish the WebSimpleDatabase draft as FPWD.
> Please let me know if you need anything from me.
>
> The draft can be accessed from http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/
> WebSimpleDatabase/

I will start a CfC for a FPWD of this spec.

While that CfC is ongoing, I'd like us to consider an alternative
title, something that isn't quite so vague e.g. what does Simple mean
in this context?

Nikunj, All - can we agree on a more descriptive title? Perhaps the
list of highlights below can provide some useful data to help.

-Regards, Art Barstow