Request to publish WebSimpleDatabase as FPWD

From: Nikunj R. Mehta <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:47:16 -0700
To: public-webapps Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Art, Chaals,

This is a request to publish the WebSimpleDatabase draft as FPWD.
Please let me know if you need anything from me.

The draft can be accessed from http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebSimpleDatabase/

Highlights of this draft are:

Provides transactional access to a local, persistent data store
Provides in-order retrieval of keys
Enables efficient query over values
Support storage of duplicate values for keys
Fully specified as an API and does not require SQL
Simpler programming model with both synchronous and asynchronous
versions

Nikunj
http://o-micron.blogspot.com