Re: [widgets] Seeking approval of P&C Test Suite templates and guide

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:37:27 +0200
To: marcosc@opera.com, Kai Hendry <hendry@aplix.co.jp>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, public-mwts@w3.org
Hi Marcos,

Le jeudi 20 août 2009 à 15:30 +0200, Marcos Caceres a écrit :
> I've now moved (and updated) all the P&C test suite documentation. It
> can now be found here:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/tests/
>
> It would be great to get the MWTS blessing that we have prepared the
> documentation, templates, etc. properly before we go forth and create
> tests.

That documents looks very good to me - congrats!

I've made minor corrections in-line, but note that the "templates"
directory is missing from the CVS repository, and thus a number of
images are not visible in the document.

Is anybody going to update the list of test assertions with the existing
tests Kai developed? You proposed at some point using an external XML
file to keep track of the links between test assertions and test cases:
has this been set up yet?

Thanks,

Dom