Re: [WebSimpleDatabase] New spec, editor's draft available

Try this link instead...http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebSimpleDatabase/
Nikunj's link actually points to http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DataCache/ which
is also interesting, but seemingly not what was intended.

@Nikunj, I have not yet read thru your draft in detail, but will do so. In
principle, I agree with the notion of a standard that does not depend on a
particular sql dialect (or an assumed sql dialect) to reap the rewards of
structured storage, query, and retrieval. As I said, I haven't read it thru
yet... have you addressed full text indexing and search in some form? And if
not, that would be a feature request.