[WebSimpleDatabase] New spec, editor's draft available

From: Nikunj R. Mehta <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:45:07 -0700
To: public-webapps Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
I have published the first draft of the WebSimpleDatabase API, which
is based on B-tree databases [1]. Here's a link to the draft:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebSimpleDatabase/

Abstract:
         This document defines APIs for storing and retreving ordered
key-value pairs in a transactional database.

I would request feedback that we can incorporate before publication as
a working draft. Please note that certain items are purposely under-
specified at the moment. I want to gauge the potential interest in
this direction and evolve it to meet the needs of the WG.

Nikunj
http://o-micron.blogspot.com

[1] http://www.w3.org/mid/F480F60A-5DAE-4B73-922A-93ED401CF32C@oracle.com