Re: [widgets] Rule for dealing with an invalid Zip archive

This text assumes that widget installation is always an interactive
process.  It might very well be part of batch processing, in which
case an interactive, localized error message might simply be the wrong
thing to do.

I'd suggest to simply say that an invalid zip archive is a reason for
the user agent to abort all processing, full stop.  (One could add
some wishy-washy language about appropriate error reporting, or
something, but I don't see how that adds much value here.)

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>