Re: [DOM3Events] Use cases for Mutation Events

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 04:17:43 -0700
To: Sergey Ilinsky <castonet@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
I generally agree, and I think that had mutation events never been
implemented (I'm looking at you Hyatt) the world would probably not
have missed them very much.

However given that they now are implemented, there are pages out there
that use them. It'd be harder for me as a browser implementor to drop
them without supplying something that's remotely similar.

Though I'd be happy to simply disabling them in nightlies and see what
happens :)

/ Jonas