Request For Comments: Last Call WD of Widgets 1.0: Packaging and Configuration; deadline 19 June 2009

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:58:47 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Bcc: public-i18n-core@w3.org, public-bpwg@w3.org, public-mwts@w3.org

On May 28 the Web Applications WG published a new Last Call WD of the
Widgets 1.0: Packaging and Configuration spec:

  <http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-widgets-20090528/>

We welcome comments from all, particularly the I18N Core WG, Mobile
Web Best Practices WG and the Mobile Web Test Suites WG.

The deadline for comments is June 19. Comments after that date are
welcome but will not be included in this spec's Disposition of
Comments document.

-Regards, Art Barstow

P.S. Bcc was used to help reduce cross-posting. Please send all
replies to public-webapps@w3.org