BONDI Approved Release 1.0

From: David Rogers <david.rogers@omtp.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 22:05:13 +0100
To: "Web Applications Working Group WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: "Nick Allott" <nick.allott@omtp.org>
Dear all,

As I mentioned on the widgets call today, OMTP has released the 'BONDI
1.0 Approved Release', incorporating feedback received from the
Candidate Release. The specifications can be downloaded from
http://bondi.omtp.org. We will continue to work on our Reference
Implementation to bring it in-line with the current draft W3C
specifications and the OMTP BONDI specifications, along with putting up
some sample widgets. On behalf of OMTP, I would like to thank you all
for your feedback and input, all of which has helped greatly. The
documents reference today's LCWD of the W3C P&C specification and the
April 30th LCWD of the Widgets Digital Signatures spec.

We have a face-to-face meeting next week in London where we'll be
working on the next stages for the BONDI project. Please feel free to
contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you all
again at the W3C widgets face-to-face meeting soon.

Thanks,

David.

David Rogers
OMTP Director of External Relations