Re: [widgets] Getting A&E spec to Last Call

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:47:00 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On May 12, 2009, at 8:15 AM, Barstow Art (Nokia-CIC/Boston) wrote:

> Arve, Marcos, All,
>
> It would be helpful if we identified the open actions and issues that
> must be addressed before we can publish a LCWD of the A&E spec [1].
>
> There are a few Red Block issues and I think these two that must be
> addressed before LC:
>
> 1. Section 5.14 "ISSUE: do we need to do some kind of URI
> normalization to check for equivalency?":
> <http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-api/#the-hasfeature-method>
>
> 2. Normative References - This section will be completed as the
> document matures.
>
> Other than the above, what else must be done before we can publish a
> LCWD of the A&E spec?

Today we discussed this last question [1] and the latest A&E Editor's
Draft [2] identifies all of the open issues with "Red Blocks".

Please submit inputs for these issues as we would like to publish a
Last Call WD as soon as possible.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2009/05/14-wam-minutes.html#item07>
[2] <http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-api/>