[widgets] Getting A&E spec to Last Call

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 08:15:51 -0400
To: Arve Bersvendsen <arveb@opera.com>, Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Arve, Marcos, All,

It would be helpful if we identified the open actions and issues that
must be addressed before we can publish a LCWD of the A&E spec [1].

There are two Open Actions:

Action 232 - Check the API spec for compliance with the Web IDL spec:
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/232>

Action 290 - Review changes to HTML5 that may affect API and Events
spec and propose a way forward:
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/290>

There are a few Red Block issues and I think these two that must be
addressed before LC:

1. Section 5.14 "ISSUE: do we need to do some kind of URI
normalization to check for equivalency?":
<http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-api/#the-hasfeature-method>

2. Normative References - This section will be completed as the
document matures.

Other than the above, what else must be done before we can publish a
LCWD of the A&E spec?

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] <http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-api/>