CfC: FPWD of Server-Sent Events, Web Sockets API, Web Storage, and Web Workers; deadline April 10

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish the First Public
Working Draft of the specs below.

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is April 10.

-Regards, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: