Re: Progress draft 1.27 - ready for last call?

From: Kartikaya Gupta <lists.webapps@stakface.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 02:33:35 +0000
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:30:42 +1100, "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com> wrote:

> Please review and send brickbats, comments, etc. before I ask for a
> consensus to publish last call. Especially appreciated are examples and
> test cases :)

1. s/are not be/are not/

2. Section 2.2, second-last bullet point has an uppercase 'O' in "Operation" for no apparent reason.

3. The description for the "totalArg" parameter of initProgressEvent says "... the value of this parameter is not a non-negative number ...". Why not just say "... the value of this parameter is a negative number ..."? (redundant double negative removal).

4. s/prooress/progress/

5. Example 1 in section 3 seems to have been truncated.

6. There's a reference to HTML5 in example 3 but it's not hyperlinked to anything.

7. Example 3 has two worky(evt) functions defined. I think one of those was meant to be whatForYouDoThat(evt).

8. Shouldn't the child[1] in example 3 be child[0]?

Cheers,
kats