Re: ISSUE-78: HTML5 stalled and suspend progress events [Progress Events]

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 07:45:10 +1100, Web Applications Working Group Issue
Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> ISSUE-78: HTML5 stalled and suspend progress events [Progress Events]

Closed, by adding these events to the spec as things that conformant specs
may use (and should, if they are going to provide such functionality).

cheers

Chaals