Progress draft 1.27 - ready for last call?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:30:42 +1100
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Cc: "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>

Hi folks.

I have completed the esitor's draft of Progress events following all
comments received (assuming that Ian accepts my rationales and explanatons
in my message http://www.w3.org/mid/op.ukx4ieyawxe0ny@widsith which is a
reply to his earlier comments).

The new draft is
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/progress/Progress.html?rev=1.27
and hopefully is ready for last call.

For a last call publication I would like to have some test cases
available, and I would like to have better / more examples and graphics
illustrating what happens. However, I do not think that this implies any
substantive change to the spec or expectations it raises.

Please review and send brickbats, comments, etc. before I ask for a
consensus to publish last call. Especially appreciated are examples and
test cases :)

cheers

Chaals