Re: Next steps on Widgets testing?

Our experience in the math group with the testsuite has shown that
long collaborative test-suite building, web-visible and referenceable
as well as CVS built is really wishable. Eg. we experienced spec-
change only after a given section had a test-case and that test-case
was requested for implementation!

my 2p.

paul