Re: Next steps on Widgets testing?

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:22:38 +0100
Cc: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps@w3.org
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>
Our experience in the math group with the testsuite has shown that
long collaborative test-suite building, web-visible and referenceable
as well as CVS built is really wishable. Eg. we experienced spec-
change only after a given section had a test-case and that test-case
was requested for implementation!

my 2p.

paul