Re: Next steps on Widgets testing?

Dom,

Today, during the Widgets voice conf, we briefly discussed the
location you proposed and we agreed with your proposal.

Regarding looking at the detailed test cases, Marcos reported he's
done a first pass and didn't see any issues. Realistically, I don't
believe we will do an in-depth analysis until the beginning of next
year.

-Thanks, Art Barstow