Re: Fwd: Element Traversal is a W3C Candidate Recommendation (Call for Implementations)

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:13:00 +1000
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

Doug Schepers:
> Thanks.  As simple a spec as it is, it took a lot of valuable
> contributions and discussion on the mailing list to make sure it was
> useful to authors and would be implemented widely.
>
> The next step is to make a test suite, and an implementation report.

Perhaps my editorial comments were sent a bit late, but will they be
addressed between CR and PR?

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2008JulSep/0371.html

I see also that the document is being served with the wrong encoding
from its short URL (http://www.w3.org/TR/ElementTraversal/).

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/