Agenda: DOM3 Events Telcon, 06 August 2008 (Today!!)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:40:44 -0400
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi WebApps Fans-

This is a reminder that we will have a DOM 3 Events telcon today, 6
August.  Please reply to public-webapps@w3.org to express regrets if you
cannot attend.

The regular time is Wednesdays, 18:30-20:00 UTC. See the DOM3 Events
wiki page for timezones adjustments. [1]

The tentative agenda is as follows:

    1. Convene, take roll, review agenda, plan next meeting
    2. Issue/Action review
    3. Mutation events: ISSUE-39
    4. Normative Firing of Events ISSUE-43
    5. Events and Window ISSUE-44
    6. Tests
    7. Telcon schedule

For each week's telcon, we will maintain an agenda page [2] so you can
track what the discussion will be, add agenda topics, and see the
minutes afterward.

We will also maintain a list of all the past and planned telcons, with a
brief summary of issues discussed. [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events#Day_and_Time
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/06_Aug_2008
[3] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events_Agenda