[wbs] response to 'Do you approve advancing the Element Traversal spec to Candidate Recommendation?'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of chaals@opera.com <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 16:02:01 +0000
To: public-webapps@w3.org,member-webapps@w3.org

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Do you approve
advancing the Element Traversal spec to Candidate Recommendation?' (Web
Applications Working Group) for Charles McCathieNevile.

---------------------------------
----
Do you approve advancing the Element Traversal spec to Candidate
Recommendation?

 * (x) Yes
 * ( ) No

Rationale:
Opera already has a complete implementation of this (as do at least
BitFlash and Ikivo)
Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):
With any luck and a test suite, we can have a zero-length CR.
Alternatively we need to make some tests...)

These answers were last modified on 6 August 2008 at 16:01:54 U.T.C.
by Charles McCathieNevile

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42538/ET-Advance-2-CR/ until 2008-08-08.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer