Re: Call for Review: Last Call WD of Widgets 1.0 Requirements

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:41:39 +1000
To: "Sean Mullan" <Sean.Mullan@sun.com>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org, "XMLSec XMLSec Member-Only" <member-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>

Hi Sean,
On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Sean Mullan <Sean.Mullan@sun.com> wrote:
> Marcos Caceres wrote:
>> However, do you think we should be referencing version 4? has there
>> been much uptake of v4?
>
> Not sure, but I would be more inclined to reference RFC 5280:
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5280.txt

Ok, I've updated the reference. It now reads:
[X.509v3]
Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate
Revocation List (CRL) Profile. D. Cooper, S. Santesson, S. Boeyen, R.
Housley, and W. Polk. May 2008. RFC5280 is available at
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5280.txt

For our record keeping of LC comments, could you please confirm that
the Working Group has addressed your comments.

Thank you again for taking the time to do the review.
--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au