RE: <Further LC Followup from IE> RE: Potential bugs identified in XHR LC Test Suite

I think we are now off track.

Nonetheless we should realize that customer cannot
write an interoperable page with my fictional home grown browser if it doesn't exist
or doesn't have the needed feature when the page was written.  I doubt customers
would write against particular browser if equal efforts can results in interoperable
solutions run on top multiple browsers.  Now that the solutions are in place, they
deserve our consideration.

I would argue it is important to think about customer's migration path when we design
new feature or standardizing existing ones.  Otherwise we would be painting customers
into corner and blaming them for their dilemma.