Re: Tracking test suite status in PubStatus

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:40:38 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> SoTF's, here is what I think is thestatus of your test suite(s) and
> please note I am guessing for most of these. Please check your data and
> provide your best estimate. In the absence of any feedback from you, I
> will update PubStatus with these "guestimates":
>
>  Odin: CORS(100%)

Ah that's flattering!  But there is sure to be stuff missing.  Just
yesterday I was asked for a very specific test, and I couldn't point to an
already existing one.  So I'd say maybe 85% coverage.  Although finding
what's that last 15% is not trivial. :-)

I also have gotten some very good review feedback on the testsuite, that
I've so far been unable to address.  I hope I will gather up some time for
that before too long.

--
Odin Hørthe Omdal (Velmont/odinho) · Core, Opera Software, http://opera.com