Re: Need review of PHP file in Progress Event test suite [Was: Re: RfR: Progress Events Test Cases; deadline January 28]

Hi Yves, Mike,

It seems that <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/ProgressEvents/tests/submissions/Samsung/firing-events-http-no-content-length.html>
gets a timed out error due to the size of php data transfer. I suppose
testharness raises the error if the data transer is not complete
within 2sec or so.

Hence, I reduced the size of the data transfer in the php file as below:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/rev/0a4f622868eb

Could you please review it?

Regards,
Jungkee

--
Jungkee Song

Email: jungkees@gmail.com
Home: http://windtree.dothome.co.kr

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising
every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela