[PE] added test cases

From: Jungkee Song <jungkees@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 21:57:33 +0900
To: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org

I would like to volunteer as a test facilitator for Progress Events
spec. I just submitted three test cases:

For 4.1 Firing events using the ProgressEvent interface for HTTP,

For 4.4 Security Considerations,

They somehow seem to be taken care of in more detail by the
specifications implementing Progress Events such as XHR, but I've
tried to extend the coverage to the entire sections.

I believe the test cases that Ms2ger has contributed and the three
above together cover all the assertions in the spec.

Can we call RfR for the test cases?

Jungkee Song
Samsung Electronics