Re: [PE] added test cases

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:38:56 -0500
To: Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com>, public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org, "Ms2ger @ Mozilla" <ms2ger@gmail.com>
On 1/18/13 7:57 AM, ext Jungkee Song wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to volunteer as a test facilitator for Progress Events
> spec.

Excellent and thanks (I updated PubStatus accordingly).

> I just submitted three test cases:
>
> For 4.1 Firing events using the ProgressEvent interface for HTTP,
> [ProgressEvents]/tests/submissions/Samsung/firing-events-http-content-length.html
> [ProgressEvents]/tests/submissions/Samsung/firing-events-http-no-content-length.html
>
> For 4.4 Security Considerations,
> [ProgressEvents]/tests/submissions/Samsung/security-consideration.html
>
> They somehow seem to be taken care of in more detail by the
> specifications implementing Progress Events such as XHR, but I've
> tried to extend the coverage to the entire sections.
>
> I believe the test cases that Ms2ger has contributed and the three
> above together cover all the assertions in the spec.

OK (and if anyone disagrees with that assessment, please speak up).

> Can we call RfR for the test cases?
> ..../submissions/Ms2ger
> ..../submissions/Samsung

Yes I can start a RfR but first, a few questions ...

* What is the implementation status of the CR?

* Ms2ger - are your PE tests ready for review?

* Is one week review time sufficient?

Lastly, rather doing a review within WebApps' testing group followed by
a WG-wide review, I would like to just have a single WG-wide review. If
anyone objects to that, please let me know.

-Thanks, AB