Re: Opera's SSE Tests on GitHub [Was: <different topic>]

From: Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:44:10 +0100
To: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:32:32 +0100, Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
wrote:

>> c. Upload Opera tests to
>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/file/5d9e3b5a2559/ServerSentEvents/tests.
> Hmm? Don't we have all that on GitHub now? Shouldn't that one only be a
> mirror?

Ah, we need to do something to make that happen. html-testsuite is already
there, so we should move there too (along with webappsec). I'll wait with
fixing stuff till that is done then. :-)

I'll ask Art what we need to do, if he doesn't reply here before I get the
chance.
--
Odin Hørthe Omdal (Velmont/odinho) · Core, Opera Software, http://opera.com