Re: Opera's SSE Tests on GitHub [Was: <different topic>]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:51:39 -0500
To: Odin HÝrthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>, Tina Zhao <tina.zhao@intel.com>
CC: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
On 1/18/13 4:32 AM, ext Odin HÝrthe Omdal wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 04:31:58 +0100, Zhao, Tina <tina.zhao@intel.com>
> wrote:
>
>> c. Upload Opera tests to
>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/file/5d9e3b5a2559/ServerSentEvents/tests.
>
> Hmm? Don't we have all that on GitHub now? Shouldn't that one only be
> a mirror?

For consistency with all of WebApps' other specs and tests, my
preference is to put the test files in Hg.

Tina - if Odin doesn't want to do that, would you please create an Opera
submissions folder (Hg mirror would like [1]) and copy the files to that
directory?

-Thanks, ArtB

[1] http://w3c-test.org/webapps/ServerSentEvents/tests/submissions/Opera/