RE: Seeking status and plans for Web Messaging test suite

Hi Art,

I've just copied 8 Channel Messaging tests from Workers [2] to WebMessaging [1]:

Changeset:
	https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/rev/b5a2558005ab
Tests:
	Channel_MessagePort_initial_disabled.htm
	Channel_MessagePort_onmessage_start.htm
	Channel_postMessage_DataCloneErr.htm
	Channel_postMessage_clone_port.htm
	Channel_postMessage_clone_port_error.htm
	Channel_postMessage_event_properties.htm
	Channel_postMessage_ports_readonly_array.htm
	Channel_postMessage_target_source.htm

Yes, I consider Microsoft's submission [1] is now sufficient to test the CR's exit criteria. I am going to send out a RfR mail to start a formal review of those tests shortly.

Thanks,
Alex

[2] <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/Workers/tests/submissions/Microsoft/>