Re: [websocket-test] What's the plan for reviewing and approving Opera's WebSocket tests?

On 02/27/2013 09:53 AM, James Graham wrote:

> For my part I have restarted work on fixing up the Opera submissions. I
> can't promise a timescale for completing the work because it isn't part
> of my day job.

I have made a start on this; I believe the tests in the following
directories are now ready for review:

/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/binary

/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/closing-handshake

/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/constructor (except 013.html and
014.html)

/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/keeping-connection-open/

/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/opening-handshake/

/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/security/