Implementation report for Web Storage Candidate Recommendation

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:37:14 -0500
To: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
Earlier today I ran the approved tests [TS] for the Web Storage
Candidate Recommendation [CR] on four browsers and put the results in:

  <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Interop/WebStorage>

These results indicate this spec meets the CR's exit criteria and thus
the spec is ready to advance to Proposed Recommendation. Please review
these results and reply with comments. In the absence of any
showstoppers, I will start a CfC to publish a PR.

It would be good to get this version of the spec to PR and to also work
toward publishing a new WD of the ED.

-Thanks, ArtB

[TS] <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebStorage/tests/approved/>
[CR] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-webstorage-20111208/>