Re: [websocket-test] What's the plan for reviewing and approving Opera's WebSocket tests?

From: Ken Reed <kenre@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:37:30 +0000
To: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi James,

We tasked a capable and experienced engineering team with designing and reviewing our test approach and then authoring the resulting test cases. I imagine this is not dissimilar to how Mozilla and Opera approached their contributions.
Regarding the quantity of test cases submitted that may just be an artifact of test design. Again, if you are aware of specific scenarios which are not adequately covered by the already approved set of tests we would of course be interested in assessing those. Otherwise, we are not aware of any deficiencies in the already approved set of test cases.

Thanks,
Ken