RE: Opera's SSE Tests on GitHub [Was: <different topic>]

From: Zhao, Tina <tina.zhao@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:41:50 +0000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, ext James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>
CC: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi James,

Running SSE tests requires server and client test environment, would you please let me know the set up instructions of your SSE test environment?

- Art, most interface, attribute and method have been designed in Opera's SSE tests, I plan to check 33 existing tests if they are still valid against rev.1.229, and look into the parameter's coverage after my test environment is ready.

Thanks,
Tina