Re: Opera's SSE Tests on GitHub [Was: <different topic>]

From: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:16:09 +0100
To: "Zhao, Tina" <tina.zhao@intel.com>
CC: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
On 11/21/2012 12:41 PM, Zhao, Tina wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> Running SSE tests requires server and client test environment, would
> you please let me know the set up instructions of your SSE test
> environment?

As far as I know there is nothing special compared to the default
apache+PHP setup on w3c-test.org. The relevant PHP files are in the
resources/ directory of the testsuite. Is there something that doesn't
seem to be working correctly?

> One more favor, would you please upload your tests to Opera's own
> submission folder? It would be clear that Opera submitted those
> tests.

I can do, or I am happy for you do to that from the github repository. I
don't think you need to treat shared tests as sacrosanct.