Re: CfC: test suite for Web Storage CR; deadline April 11

After the start of this CfC, Ms2ger announced [1] that he fixed several
bugs in the Infraware's Web Storage tests [2] and his changes were made
directly in their submission directory rather that the 'approved'
directory. Consequently, this CfC is modified as such:

1. The directory of tests to review is the following (and not the
[approved] directory):

<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebStorage/tests/submissions/Infraware/>

2. The deadline for review is extended one week - to April 11

Note too that Ms2ger reported the following on the *-testsuite list:

[[
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps-testsuite/2012Mar/0030.html

One thing that seems to be missing is tests for the getter / setter /
creator / deleter on the Storage interface (e.g., localStorage["foo"] =
"bar" or delete sessionStorage["baz"]); another is the security
requirements.

Apart from that, I think the test suite is pretty complete.
]]

-Thanks, ArtB

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps-testsuite/2012Mar/0028.html