Re: XBL 2.0 implementation made available for major browsers

Hi Sergey,

This is a great work, congratulation !

However, your implementation of XBL2 is not full : nodes added from an
XBL are not anonymous, and this is a big issue. Because many DOM
properties and methods don't return expected results. For example
mynode.firstChild should not return a node added by XBL.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/CR-xbl-20070316/#shadow5

But unfortunately, I think you couldn't fix this issue, unless browser
provide API to create anonymous nodes... (In Gecko, there is a such API,
but it's an internal API).

Laurent