XBL 2.0 implementation made available for major browsers

From: Sergey Ilinsky <castonet@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 18:14:22 +0000 (GMT)
To: Web API public <public-webapi@w3.org>
 Hi, WebAPI fans

  There have been not much activity in the group since a while, so I thought I could bring something for consideration.

  On my spare time I've implemented XBL 2.0 in JavaScript, a tiny (8k gzipped) library that brings support for the technology to all major web-browsers. The project is hosted on Google Code http://code.google.com/p/xbl/ , if you are interested check it out.
  The implementation supports most of XBL 2.0 features with except for three principal - processing instruction <?xbl?> (you still have an option to use Behavioral Extensions to CSS), xbl-bound/xbl-bindings-are-ready events and xbl:attr attribute. A detailed breakdown on features can be found at http://code.google.com/p/xbl/wiki/Features There is also a pair of examples as well as tests demonstrating multiple aspects of the implementation.

  Get your bindings bound!

  Sergey Ilinsky/

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox.